The National Agricultural Library (NAL) provides free information related to food nutrition, assistance programs, food safety, rural communities, and water quality. The following is a list of databases and free information resources.
- FNIC Education and Training Materials
- Interactive Dietary Reference Intakes
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- WIC Education and Training Materials Database
- WIC Formula Database
- WIC Infant Formula Calculator
- WIC Whole Grain Calculator
Questions focused on a specific area in the agricultural sciences may be answered by staff in NAL's Information Centers. General questions can be answered by NAL's reference librarians. You can call them at 301.504.5755 or via email.