The following videos are selected presentations on social housing of rabbits and miniature swine as well as on how research can help identify laboratory animals' social housing needs. The 2017 Symposium on Social Housing of Laboratory Animals playlist can be viewed on YouTube or as individual videos below.
The 2017 Symposium was held at The Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia and co-hosted by:
- USDA, NAL, Animal Welfare Information Center (AWIC)
- NIH Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Yerkes National Primate Research Center
- Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology
These presentations are being hosted by the Animal Welfare Information Center, a service of The National Agricultural Library. Staff did not edit or otherwise modify the original materials. The views expressed in the presentations do not necessarily reflect the policies of the National Agricultural Library or the United States Department of Agriculture.