How can I find information about Child Nutrition Programs?

USDA Child Nutrition Programs, such as the National School Lunch Program and the Child and Adult Care Food Program, are administered by the USDA's FNS. Although Federal guidelines are in place, the programs are administered at the State level and therefore regulations vary from state to state.

Contact (link is external) your State FNS Agency for more information.

FNIC FAQ Categories: