I would like to get advice about my eating habits. Who should I talk to?

RDs are health professionals who are trained to provide counseling on nutrition and eating habits. An RD can provide personalized dietary advice, taking into consideration your health status, lifestyle and food preferences. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics can help you locate an RD with Find a Registered Dietitian (link is external).

FNIC FAQ Categories: