This DRI report summarizes the 2006 Research Synthesis Workshop presentations and discussions regarding the 450 research recommendations from the eight DRI reports. View or download the entire 297 page document by selected sections below, or find information for obtaining the book version.
Research Synthesis Workshop Summary
National Academy of Sciences. Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board.
View or download by Chapter or Appendix:
- Front Matter (PDF|253 KB)
- Overview (PDF|118 KB)
- Chapter 1 - Introductory Session (PDF|245 KB)
- Chapter 2 - The Dietary Reference Intakes Research Synthesis Database (PDF|129 KB)
- Chapter 3 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride (PDF|241 KB)
- Chapter 4 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline (PDF|196 KB)
- Chapter 5 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids (PDF|240 KB)
- Chapter 6 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silver, Vanadium, and Zinc (PDF|181 KB)
- Chapter 7 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids (PDF|205 KB)
- Chapter 8 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Water, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, and Sulfate (PDF|181 KB)
Read this DRI report on-line at the National Academies Press website.