- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Hasselt
- National Food Institute (Technical University Denmark)
The purpose for lot 1 is to provide statistical support to the EFSA GMO panel with respect to the statistical analysis of the collected data in relation to food and feed (FF) risk assessment according to the requirements described in the EFSA GMO panel STATS Opinion, incorporated in the FF GD and the Implementing Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 503/2013).
The purpose for lot 2 is to provide preparatory support to the EFSA GMO panel for the evaluation of the compliance of toxicological studies, performed for the safety assessment of GM plants, to the appropriate standardised guidelines or to EFSA Scientific Committee guidance (2011b) as referred to in the Implementing Regulation (EU) 503/2013.
- Funding Source
- European Food Safety Authority
- Project source
- View this project
- Project number
- Sanitation and Quality Standards
- Risk Assessment, Management, and Communication
- Natural Toxins