- Melchior, William
- DHHS/FDA - National Center for Toxicological Research
- 1) Develop the precise materials and methods needed to perform the proposed assays.
2) Prove that the assays work simply, rapidly, and reliably.
3) Prove that the assays function as desired in real-world situations, such as with contaminated food stuffs.
- More information
- Responsible Division: Biochemical Toxicology
- Funding Source
- Nat'l. Center For Toxicological Research
- Project number
- Bacterial Pathogens
- Food Defense and Integrity
- Natural Toxins