Research Projects Database Search
- Research projects are sorted by Relevance.
- Select the boxes on the left to filter results. Results can be sorted by Title, Date or Relevance.
- Multiple filters may be selected together. To deselect filters, click the box to uncheck the option.
Development and Evaluation of Control Strategies for Listeria monocytogenes in Retail Deli Environments
Improving the Control of Bacterial Pathogens on Ready-to-Eat Processed Meats Manufactured to Simulate Traditionally Cured Meats But Without Direct Addition of Nitrite or Nitrate
- Mendonca, Aubrey; Dickson, James; Cordray, Joseph; Sebranek, Joseph
- Funding Source
- Nat'l. Inst. of Food and Agriculture
- Start date
- End date