Need help finding your topic?
- Browse the Topic Menu
- Review these guides and tools:
- Community Supported Agriculture and CSA farms near you.
- Sustainable agriculture, organic production and other alternative production practices.
- Academic and training programs in sustainable and organic agriculture.
- Funding programs for farmers and researchers (scroll down to Funding).
- Directory of databases related to sustainable agriculture.
- Search our Current Publications or Archived Publications.
Ask a Question
Did AFSIC's website Search provide no results on your topic?
Or, do you have a question related to alternative, sustainable or organic agriculture?
Please use the Ask a Question form. Select the "Alternative Farming" Topical Area. A valid email address is required for a response.
If you have a question related to general agriculture, please contact NAL's reference staff for assistance.
Call, visit or write to us:
Alternative Farming Systems Information Center
National Agricultural Library
U.S. Department of Agriculture
10301 Baltimore Avenue, Room 132
Beltsville, MD 20705
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST