What can I do if I suspect that a product displaying the USDA Organic seal is not really organic?


You can submit a written complaint. Please include the brand name, lot number(s), product manufacturer or distributor, and a detailed explanation of your concerns to:

     NOP Compliance and Enforcement
     USDA, Agricultural Marketing Service
     1400 Independence Ave., S.W., Mail Stop 0268
     Washington, DC 20250
     (202) 720-3252; Attn: C&E Division

To file a complaint in California, please contact the California Department of Food and Agriculture State Organic Program.