- Sofos, John; Smith, Gary; Scanga, John; Belk, Keith
- Funding Source
- Fndn. for Meat and Poultry Research and Education
- Start date
- End date
Research Projects Database Search
- Research projects are sorted by Relevance.
- Select the boxes on the left to filter results. Results can be sorted by Title, Date or Relevance.
- Multiple filters may be selected together. To deselect filters, click the box to uncheck the option.
Use of Warm (55C) 2.5% or 5.0% Lactic Acid for: (A) Reducing Microbial Counts on Beef Subprimal Cuts and Beef Trimmings Following Fabrication, and (B) Reducing Incidence of E. coli 0157:117 in Combo-Bins of Beef Trimmings and Inside (in the interior)