Massive quantities of industrial byproducts are produced everyday. Governments and private industries throughout the world are researching ways to divert the byproducts from landfills and use them in beneficial ways. This bibliography is a guide to recent scientific literature regarding the use of industrial byproducts in agriculture. The byproducts covered in this bibliography originate from coal combustion, construction and demolition activity, paper manufacturing, iron and steel making, tire use, and wood products manufacturing and use. The information is useful for identifying current research on agricultural uses of industrial byproducts.
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Download full PDF version (3.46 MB)
- Author Index (PDF | 151.91 KB) (17 pages)
- Subject Index (PDF | 299.53 KB) (37 pages)
- General/Mixed Industry Byproducts (PDF | 98.08 KB) (12 pages)
- Wood Byproducts (PDF | 1.01 MB) (121 pages)
- Used Tires (PDF | 94.82 KB) (8 pages)
- Steel Industry Byproducts (PDF | 183.34 KB) (19 pages)
- Pulp and Paper Industry Byproducts (PDF | 567.82 KB) (64 pages)
- Foundry Industry Byproducts (PDF | 29.96 KB) (3 pages)
- Construction and Demolition Byproducts (PDF | 29.08 KB) (3 pages)
- Coal Combustion Byproducts (PDF | 1.14 MB) (142 pages)
- About This Bibliography (PDF | 19.1 KB) (2 pages)
- Table of Contents (PDF | 8.45 KB) (1 page)
- Title Page and Abstract (PDF | 13.36 KB) (2 pages)