We've brought AGRICOLA, PubAg, and the NAL Digital Collections (NALDC) together in one place.
Introducing SEARCH from the USDA National Agricultural Library.
Please update your AGRICOLA bookmarks to use the new SEARCH URL.
How to SEARCH
- Use the Boolean operators AND, OR, and NOT. Note that these operators must be capitalized or SEARCH will not recognize them as Booleans.
- mushrooms AND fungus will return results that include both words
- mushrooms OR fungus will return results that include mushrooms, fungus, or both words
- fungus NOT mushrooms will return results that include fungus and do not include mushrooms
To the right of the basic search box is a link for ADVANCED SEARCH.
Clicking this will open the advanced search form which allows you to:
- Select a search scope of either
- PubAg -- which includes peer-reviewed journal articles related to agriculture
- Build complex, field-specific searches
- In the next dropdown, choose whether the field should:
- Contain all of your search terms, in any order
- Start with your search terms
- Contain your search term(s) as an exact phrase
- Add another term to your query with AND, OR, or NOT
- Limit your search to a specific language. Only one value can be selected.
- Limit your search to results published within a specific date range.
- Entering both Start and End dates will return results that fall between the two.
- Entering only a Start date will return results published on or after the date.
- Entering only an End date will return results published on or before the date
- When you have finished constructing your query, click the SEARCH link at the bottom of the form.