Animal Welfare Information Center
The Animal Welfare Information Center (AWIC) is mandated by the Animal Welfare Act (AWA) to provide information for improved animal care and use in research, testing, and teaching.
- Primary Human Colonic Mucosal Barrier Crosstalk with Super Oxygen-Sensitive Faecalibacterium prausnitzii in Continuous Culture.
- New ARRIVE guidelines 2.0 released
- COVID-19 and Animals. HHS. CDC. National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), Division of Viral Diseases
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection.
- Symposium on Social Housing of Laboratory Animals videos from the 5th Symposium: June 4-5, 2018, National Agricultural Library.
- A new dynamic publication list providing information related to Blood Collection in Laboratory Animals.