July 24, NICEATM released an update of the Integrated Chemical Environment (ICE). ICE provides data and tools to help develop, assess, and interpret chemical safety tests. This update adds the following features to these ICE tools:
- Search: query results can now be sent directly to the EPA CompTox Chemicals Dashboard.
- In Vitro to In Vivo Extrapolation (IVIVE): assays can be selected based on mode of action; results can be filtered by mode of action or toxicity endpoint annotation.
- Chemical Characterization: principal component analysis plots provide an additional option for visualization of chemical properties.
Other new resources in ICE 3.1 include:
- New Chemical Quick Lists: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) List of Active Ingredients and EPA List of Inert Ingredients Food and Nonfood Use.
- Additional metadata provided in results downloads.
- New tooltips and information buttons to help users set up queries.
ICE is available at https://ice.ntp.niehs.nih.gov/.