Find resources and links to information about a variety of foods and commodities, including many fruits and vegetables.
Learn more about:
- sugars (nutritive) sweeteners,
- low-calorie (nonnutritive) sweeteners,
- the sugar content of foods, and
- how to safely incorporate sweeteners into your diet.
Locate more nutrient composition resources, including:
- non-governmental nutrient analysis tools, and
- fast food nutrition information.
View food consumption data and reports from the FSRG, including the "What's In The Foods You Eat" survey. FSRG monitors and assesses food consumption and related behaviors of the American population.
Find the latest nutrient data, including an online searchable database of foods and nutrients.