Rural Information Center
The Rural Information Center (RIC) provides services for rural communities, local officials, organizations, businesses and rural citizens working to maintain the vitality of America's rural areas.
With a large variety of topics for rural areas available, maintaining detailed information on all aspects of rural life is not practical. For additional help in identifying rural information, please consult the following resources:
- Just want to browse? See our Search option at the top of the page
- Funding for your rural project (examples:fire and police departments, rural health clinics, and broadband opportunities), see our Funding Resources page.
- Information about services in rural areas, see our Rural Citizens Services page for business, education, health and housing information.
*Please note that we do not provide funding, but we can assist in identifying public and private entities that do provide funding opportunities.
Still need help?
- Ask a Question through our email email@example.com
- National Agricultural Library Reference Service: 301-504-5755